Dogging Locations in Kent
These locations are all that we know about in Kent. If you know of any we have missed, or if any of these have closed we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
- The mad mile is a road called Addington Road, that links Coney Hall to Addington Village, along this road going toward Addington are 2 car parks open 24/7, there are paths that lead up to the forest area's called Spring Park. This place is used by gay's and couples for dogging and open air fun. But never during the day ( Unless you are very careful )
- Kingswood challock 7pm most nights starting to get really busy fri night
- Singlton Lake Car Park for all your dogging needs
- Kingswood challock picking up after 8
- Behind east well manorby bombed out church
- quite few couples close to the sand cliffs directions go down Reculver rd heading towards Reculver drive past the shops on your right as you get to the bend in the road there is a little road on the left take the left and drive to the bottom to the car park
- Leaves green Biggin Hill, Public toilets just up form garage and pub just before the airfield dogging all day n glory hole sucking
- Joss Bay, near Broadstairs is very good late evening. Lots of dogging action viewing here.
- park in co op car park in st peters broadstairs walk dow to the bottom and go in to wood good there used it a few times summer is best
- good dogging is Norman park, Bromley common, one of the greatest place good fucking and area is very safe
- Down near the pizza express there is a side road, near the hotel. Go take that side road (by foot) and you'll come to a car park, go to the end of the car park and turn right, ACTION DAY AND NIGHT.
- Clowes wood, Between Chestfield and Canterbury. Gets a fair bit of action after 11pm
- University of kent, eliot footpath, drive up through the car park, campus security tend to leave you alone
- new site, A2 towards Canterbury, slip road to Canterbury, over lights, big white house on the left, drive onto drive, gates on right shut but not locked open and drive through to yard. Still very new but have met a couple of guy's there.
- Kings wood at Challock a lot of gays but also some couples
- Unmarked police cars now coming into woods so be careful also using helicopter
- Now becoming a no go area, police have got a banning order any cars in car park after 10 pm the owners will be nick so go to mountain street Chillham or bombed out church at Eastwell Manor
- Police are in car park most nights but do not have banning orders on car park mostly gay and boy racers they are after and stopping raves in woods have had action with a few couples in the last week
- starting to pick up again, worth a visit
- The car park at entrance to Chilham-toilet which is open all night. Some gays, some couples.
- Inn on the Lake, A2 Cobham, The Inn on the lake who is a large (ish) hotel set just off the A2 past Gravesend (Coast bound). behind the hotel are 3 lakes with woods, public have the right of way but rarely see anyone other than the odd angler. just park in a car park at the hotel and go in the lake via the opening gate with "private fishing" on it. pretty dead at day but comes to life after dark. Mainly Couples and watchers
- Cobtree in Maidstone.
Crete road west
- A very scenic spot above Eurotunnel terminal, busy on weekend nights
- a good place a lot of action after 10 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- mostly gays . . .
- Kent Highway Services and Dartford Borough Council are looking to put in measures with regard to the on road parking situation. It is to do with congestion and safety and general inconsiderate parking. Clear up your parking, and they won't start with other measures to control the activities in the area. Your friendly Highways Officer
- Dartford heath near the dump there's a football playing field with parking. And on road side. Goes on in woods mainly male would be better if more females went. Careful of the police.
- Straights looking for action are being treated aggressively by local chavs, who think everyone there is looking for gay action. Be careful!
- Lay by off A249 heading towards Sheerness, just after Garage on left - follow signs to Aerodrome industrial estate, always some action there at night after 10pm. busier now since Cobtree closed.
- Detling is great you get cd's and they like to be touched and sucked some real good fun lay-by just past the garage heading towards sheerness
- very good late at night, some couples
- Steps hill road, Detling, for a real quiet place popular with all types where serious action can take place go past aerodrome at detling head down hill (towards sittingbourne) and take the first available left (there are a couple of false lefts) this is Chalky road, go up hill n take first right, follow unmade road down to end, some serious action here most nights, ppl meet at aerodrome then head down here for peace n quiet, woods there has many fuck holes in summer, popular with everyone, i have seen rolling orgies going on down there lol
- Walmer castle car park now locked at night as well as Langdon cliffs western heights regular visits by the police plain clothes as well also boy racers peg well bay locked at night and tea van owner has direct link to the police as a suggestion try a place by the name of shellways gate at the end of pie factory rd barfreston or just inside long lane shepheredswell pull in to the woods
- Dover, Western Heights, Above the cruise terminal follow signs for Folkestone then western heights, up a windy hill (past European freight depot) car park on the right as you go up and a picnic area just round the corner on the left, also some old ruins.
- Next to coastguard public house, Go along the Dover to deal road take the first right after Swingate inn and follow signs for St.Margaret at cliff. Turn right and follow the road down very steep hill (be careful on the bends) there is a huge car park and it right by the waters edge. Have fun see you there. x
- St. Margrets bay Nr. Dover, Becomming more popular, large carpark over looking the sea
- The car-park on top of the cliffs, overlooking Eastern Docks. At night, go past the toll booth and take the left up into coach park. Good dogging and exhibitionism and nice views too!
- Car Park over Dover W.Docks. Please note that due to complaints from local residents that this car park is under observance from the police.
- Police are now monitoring this site due to complaints of drug use and sexual meetings, so beware!
- western heights dover, police monitering this site at night be carefull
- by old light house on car park on left...couples and straight guys...
- go past old lighthouse and pull up on left, only some fishermen quite good after 9 pm 7 days a week...
Eastry picnic site
- small secluded picnic site just getting going
- eight acres of woods provided just for adult fun, no police, no kids, no dog walkers, just like-minded people, ten areas for playing in, benches etc, park up at eureka, check-in at reception then stroll thru the woods at your pleasure, lots of nooks n crannies to explore.
- Shedwich Church Car Park, Leave Faversham on the A251, about 3 miles on the left you will see a church, turn left immediately past the church and into the car park. Dark and unlit and quiet. During the day older gay/bi guys and at night some couples. Very quiet/private so enjoy. Scoose (Kent)
- Brenley lane Faversham, From Canterbury on A2 towards Faversham come to roundabout and take the first left this is Brenley lane, can park up either side. Day and night fun, seen men and women solo and couples regular meetings. Good for voyeurs, male and female.
- lower Sandgate road good for gays also single women
- Folkstone A20 from Cheriton heading towards Ashford first lay by on right just before sharp left, in the woods mainly gays would love to see older women looking for young meat
- bottom boating lake next to Folkestone hospital walk in centre can be good on Friday and Saturday from about 10 pm a good mix of people loads of fun to be had
- BP M & S car park, Garlinge, Kent, very quiet out of town area lots of area trees etc recommended
- Hamstreet woods in the summer
Haysden country park, car park
- very quiet location, lots of action especially if Ice Cream van parked on corner, woods nearby for out door types.
- Memorial Park in the town centre is a good dogging place.. And on the beach front. Late nights 7 days a week.
- Crutches lane Higham, hang around the middle of lane loads of fun at night in woods and around the field its out of the way from people as well.
Highmam Woods, Benaden
- new just picking up car park open 24/7
- A very secluded car park at the top off Birling Hill, about a mile from West Malling, Very busy through the day with hikers and dog walkers, but there is occasionally some action during the day. There is always action here at night.
- On the A20 between Ashford and Charing public toilets car park + woods good in evenings weekends all day some gay +straight
- Hothfield common near Ashford on the A20 3 miles out of Ashford heading towards Maidstone good for gays and some couples
- The road along the seafront between Hythe and Seabrook, there's a well hidden car park up the end, occasional action there at night
Isle of Sheppey
- Leysdown Naturist s beach and car park. Drive onto the Isle of Sheppy. Follow signs to Leysdown. Through town, follow the coast road until it appears to end. Turn left down the unmade road. Over the hump. Park up. Over the grass bank is the naturist beach. Both the beach and car park can get "interesting" later in the day.
- Bush ruffy gardens near kersney abbey, car park either side of road
- Leybourne Lakes country park, Opposite Tesco supermarket on Leybourne Way, near Larkfield. Plenty of woods and paths.
- They've now closed cobtree at nights to prevent dogging. Think they got fed up as at 10:00 there was a gang bang in the car park where they have a cafe and there were kids around. Only silly fault.
- Mote Park Maidstone, from 10pm by lake go in by Willington street
- Cobtree Manor Country Park near Maidstone. Used to be very good last year then went quiet due to the boys in blue. But it is now becoming very active again. It is also a good gay cruising spot.
- Peneden heath, maidstone, car park by the football pitches in peneden heath,leave m20 @ J7 last exit at roundabout and head towards maidstone then turn right at the next roundabout by notcutts garden centre and the go straight over the next roundabout.football pitches on right hand side and a right turn down to the car park
- ilgrims Way, Maidstone (Nr Detling), Accessible either from penenden heath or a249 head along pilgrims way there are stopping points at the woods, lots of action daytime in cars parked or take a walk up into woods for more relaxed fun, lots of gays n tv's, no real action at night for that head up detling to aerodrome
- Cobtree Manor Country Park near Maidstone, Gates now locked at Night :-(
- You can get some real good dogging in the Orpington Libray car park as you enter the it theres another road that turns right so you dont go up into to the libray car park but jest before alot of cars pull up there and go for it all night long.good place.
- High Elms Golf Club, Try this for a new location. Shire Lane, Orpington into High Elms Lane and 1st big entrance you get to is the Golf Course. Gates are open at night
- In the car park near the cafe in Oxleas Woods, which is the top of shooters hill. Directions are as follows for those who do not know the area, look on Multimap and type in Kenilworth Gardens (Greenwich) which is off Shooters Hill, on the South East London/Kent Borders. Turn left into Kenilworth Gardens and left again down the drive to the car park. Best suggestion is to park on the far left hand side, on the grass area which is just off the car park, near the wooded area. Good couples dogging action here, a well kept secret (until now!). The carpark near the cafe on Shooters Hill is closed at night, although the one further down is OK, with entrance next to Woods/School.
- Pegwell bay nature reserve, 200 yards pass garage an way to sandwich
- up A21 from tonbridge towards pembury, turn into dislingbury lane on left just before shell garage, car park approx 200yds on left, large wooded area, open from 8.00am till dusk approx 6.00pm some couples, but mostly gays all day plenty off action lots of secluded areas for private fucking etc.
- motney hill carpark, opposite carpark across road for daytime fun at night in carpark
- car park at bottom of cliff some dogging look out for young people in cars
- Lay-by just before the new bypass on Gravesend Road near Strood, the A226. Action most nights after 11pm.
- a place called sandwichbay on the sea front its verry good there and no police
- Sandwich Bay, Loads of action after dark at the far end of the bay just before you get to the princes golf club gate, also daytime fun along towards the point frequented by naturists and doggers.
- The first car park up Shooters Hill from Greenwich (Oxleas Woods, see above for full info). Some couples having daytime affairs.
- Shoreham woods near Junction 4 of M25 is a good place, fairly quiet but some couples action. Shoreham woods ( Brown picnic signs ) located off A224. Leave M25 @ J4 up to first r/bout, sharp left on to A224 to Halstead/Badgers Mount. 2 miles to first r/bout, turn left into small country lane. Shoreham woods on right set back off road. If you end up going back under M25 you have missed it! During the day this is a well frequented "normal" picnic site with kids & couples really walking their dogs etc. However by night this has got to be the best Kent dogging site! It is set back off the road, so main beam brigade have to negotiate a winding approach road which does not illuminate the whole area as there are loads of recessed parking bays. There are woods nearby for the outdoor types who like their dogging action au natural. Even picnic benches so you can avoid the damp grass! A Doggers paradise.
- Open Space Car Park, Holly Hill, Snodland, This is the most active dogging location in Kent, its a very secluded place, surrounded by beautiful countryside with woods directly adjacent to car park for outdoor types! I would advise you only to use this site after 5:00pm on weekdays as you do get school trips etc. during the day. Very good for couples and exhibitionists who like to be watched outdoors, also a gay 'well more a Bi' scene developing. Action every weeknight, and all through the day on weekends... its a dead cert!!!
- action every nite after 10pm between strand and riverside park in layby on left
- strood car park ,where the market takes place right next to the building society.also toilets in the day always action there open till about 5pm.
- Picking up behind tenterden leisure centre friday nights 8pm onwards
- come of the a2 at norton cross roads down to the lower road turn left then right under the rail bridge go all the way down past the orchards nice parking place on the left then on the right a bit further on good luck i had some fun in the afternoon 5 ish
- teynham church, from a2 take station road at crispins follow to end take right (teynham station) then first left into conyer road, follow down to the church is turning on right at farm follow track, nice secluded car park up there with great views, seen some couples there making out happy to have watchers n fumblers
- great dogging site on saint marys lane in the woods very active
- Haysden country park, Go down brook street past the collage turn down lower haysden lane and turn into the park some people do it at the gate car park if they are locked other wise drive down to the end car park
- Guys - try the Gents in Calverley Park, Tunbridge Wells - plenty of cock action all through the day
- car park or beach opposite
- Notorious dogging site opposite the castle. Also, a larger one next to it, often closed at night so the action goes to the smaller carpark next door. Normally qite popular.
- St. Mildred's & Westbrook, Beach car-park between St. Mildreds & Westbrook. Participation with dogging couples there sometimes.
- Church Woods near St Edmunds Church plenty of action day and night
- just before the grass hopper public house layby on the left plenty of action from about 9 onwards, its better when there are no lorrys in there.
- Westerham Golf Club. up towards valence school. usually tuesday and friday we all meet up for some naughty sex. Occasionally around 10 of us turn up after football training looking for all kinds of filthy sex and spunking opportunities. More fanny would be greatly welcome!!!!
- Hall road Wouldham, Long road along side river. No houses in middle.