Dogging Locations in Suffolk
These locations are all that we know about in Suffolk. If you know of any we have missed, or if any of these have closed we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
Barton Mills picnic site off A11
- large wooded picnic site. toilets on 1065 at Barton Mills, Suffolk near A11
- Take a left at the clock tower (depending which way your coming from), follow the road down, round the bend and keep following the road down until you get to the second car park on the right next to the tennis court. Most action on Friday/Saturday nights after 10PM.
- Toby's Walks Can be a good place, although mainly gay, couples are known to attend and "exhibit" especially Friday Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- The Staunch, Part of a large open and largely unused common, very quiet and just by the river.
Bury St. Edmunds
- Kings Forest car park, on the road between Culford and Eleveden, discreet and busy most week nights after dark, weekends especially Saturday night.
- Kings Forest Picnic site has to be one the most suitable dogging sites around Bury St Edmunds, its quiet, has secluded areas ideal for daytime play. The site is located between Bury St Edmunds and Mildenhall, as you are heading towards Mildenhall it is situated on the right hand side.
- drive from A11 at Elveden crossroads, towards Bury St.Edmunds, two miles on left side. very good location
Corton Cliffs north Lowestoft
- very good site for dogging many single men, plenty of couples in heath area mainly in summer time. some action in the evenings in car park.
- Green lane, access both ends, out of the way, no disturbance, good viewing area, nice and dark.
- Church Car park. evenings. Mainly couples, very quiet area
- Forest area, already a popular gay cruising area but equally popular with doggers, flashers and exhibitionists alike.
- Realy good action on some nights, in second big car park as you go into dunwich on the left hand side
- large parking area through Eyken. Very quiet out of the way location. Good action on Friday evenings after 9.30pm.
- Down Near The Church Weeknights From 10 Onwards you can also go down the road and there's a long straight road which is quite .
- As you are leaving Horringer heading towards Haverhill, there is a lay-by on your left with bushes for cover. Mostly night-time
- closed down garage a144 forecourt very dark good after 11 straight mainly
- Old Airport Take Nacton turn off from A14 head in to Ipswich for about 600 yards turn left and follow signs for camp site go over Bridge then turn right 4 car parks at bottom good for couples Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights
- Mondays under the Orwell bridge on the west side. Just off the B1456. Beware some fit action!
- Pipers vale is off Sandy hill lane which is off Landseer road. You turn into Sandy hill lane and drive up the hill and carry on until you come to a sharp right hand bend. On that sharp bend there is a left turn and a couple of car parks.
- Nacton, near Ipswich. Go through Nacton village, past school, then follow signs for picnic area. Bottom two car parks best for couples.
- past the cemetery follow the road to the end lot of couples and tv last patrol car there at 9pm
- in most of the lay-bys. One layby is for the gays and the others are for anything. Along Felixstowe road best nights are Friday Saturday Sunday anytime Wednesday is a lot of fun
- Rodbridge picnic site near Long Melford, very good for both gay & couples in action, many couples wanting extra help!
- Just off the Corton Road at Lowestoft, Dip Farm car park is the car park for the golf course! Lots going on here after dark and on the adjacent cliff tops also! The golf course is also easy to get onto, so just pitch and putt and get your hole in one here or perhaps score a birdie! Plenty of woods to get into if needed but the car park here has no lighting and is very dark
- Picnic site, Small car park, near Melton train station. Normally a bit of action 10pm onwards
- Warren Lodge just of the A11. Lots of gay action at the bottom couples further up the hill.
- Go over Orwell heading to Felixstowe take the first slip road then take a left at the bottom then first left again go up there you will go over the a14 then take the first right go down there to the car parks and your there.
- Hallow tree is located off of Nacton Road, Ipswich if you come from the dual carriage way and take the Nacton turning follow it round and take your first left up a little lane road and follow it till the end and take sharp right after bridge very easy to find even though this might sound tricky. But if you come through town up Nacton road go straight over the roundabout past Ravenswood then take first right up a lane road and follow directions as stated above.
- 2 car parks one next to the bridge one a bit further on sign posted. the one next to the bridge people seem to go walk around the lake for fun. the bigger car park for in car fun.
- Heath heading towards warren towers on a Friday night from 10 onwards always people and there is a woods near by which is always good fun
- There is a lovely car park near Rendlesham forest towards Orford. Couples play.
- Towards Bawdsey as u come past the old base(all the houses) there is a car park on the right.
- Behind the public toilets near the windmill (A140), best action on Friday and Saturday nights. Good for couples
- Jacks Lane, Combs after 9pm on pad just 100yds from Combs main road
- Take the Clare road off the Haverhill Bury St.Edmunds road, after 1.6 miles you will see a turning on the right, it is a farm road but in good condition, after about a mile pass the houses on the left and head behind the barns, very private and can not be seen from anywhere.
- Market hill best for couples on a Thursday, guaranteed a good show!
- New location just opposite old RAF Woodbridge car park is around picnic bench. Cops don't know this one so enjoy fun all evenings and some daytimes