Dogging Locations in Oxfordshire
These locations are all that we know about in Oxfordshire. If you know of any we have missed, or if any of these have closed we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
- The new millennium wood by the traffic lights, its a new site with lots of gay and !I fun
- Culham Lock Car park, just outside Abingdon. Exhibitionist couples for doggers there.
- Coming from Banbury, go down the oxford road, into Adderbury. 3rd left turning, street called the crescent.
Aston Rowant Nature Reserve
- A very dark large car park. Lots of dogging action daytime and night time.
- just off the Christmas common road near stokenchurch tower. Very secluded.
- Just of the old A40, towards Christmas Common.
- small secluded car park Spiceball park near waterworks end
- Action at Spiceball Park, Banbury (nature reserve area -follow path along river (not canal) from car park at shopping centre end and go over 2nd wooden bridge then turn back on yourself to continue north for about 60 metres and turn right into the trees). Plenty of action at lunchtimes. Sorry no immediate parking but nicely secluded
- Southam Road lay-by Banbury, off the M40 junction 11 and head towards the town centre, turn right at 2nd roundabout towards Southam and over the next one and the lay-by is about 50 yards on the left and well covered.
- park in Preston Crowmarsh walk over weir and into field there is a brick air shelter lots of fun around 10pm best days are Fridays couples and singles
- triangular woodland just off the A420 at Besselsleigh, turn opposite greyhound pub, (road to wootton)then first left. walk into woods and play.
- On the B4100, just outside of Bicester heading towards Aynho. There is lay-by that is well protected by tall grass and trees. Park your car and head into the wooded area and there is always some action (guys, sometimes couples.) Great place if your into exhibitionism!
- Stoke Wood car-park near Bicester, junction 10 off M40.
- From junction 11 M40, take A422 towards Brackley, after 500 yds take slip road off to left signposted Overthorpe Hall. park any where on the hill
- Picnic area at west end of the A40 Witney bypass dual carriageway. At roundabout take 2nd exit,50 yards turn left, 30 yards left again into picnic area. Lots of activity all day and later evenings.
- 5 miles outside Banbury towards Oxford on right just before the village of Deadington, action around 9.30
Jarn Way, Boars Hill
- Wood and lay byes
- the road with no name nr the fields as you come from a 41 Aylesbury rd 2nd roundabout 1st exit
- Lay-by (only one) between M40 & Oxford. Have heard that it is a good place to meet bi's & CD's.
- the recreation ground car park in Thame. Couples looking to explore. Both sexualities
- Between Blewbury and Goring sign posted the downs turn into track always action day and nights bi, gay and couples
- straight over roundabout Curbridge road up Bampton road, continue over forward over A40 bridge, before any junctions there is a lay-by which a short sloped driveway to some fields. park at bottom,