Dogging Locations in Hertfordshire
These locations are all that we know about in Hertfordshire. If you know of any we have missed, or if any of these have closed we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
- Nightly action at the side of the community centre in Apsley. Many guys
Ashwood Estate Car Park
- Its a well dark park with usually about 3 people dogging! its dam good fun
- Weston hills car park.
- Hatfield Forest car-park.
- Scratchwood Open Space, Borehamwood, Some potholes to be wary of, otherwise plenty of parking. Gets busy weekends.
- Scratchwoods car park, just of the A1/A41 Barnet bypass close to Borehamwood
- Baas Lane, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, UK. Turn left into what looks like a picnic area. Then follow the dirt road (about 75 m) to a dead end with an open field in front of you. To your right there is a small wooded area. Wank mags sometime litter the floor. Good place to have a wank!! Dogging also takes place as does mutual wank sessions.
- Small car-park off Warren Lane.
- Turn into valley road, just further down there is a turning on the right leading up to some garages some action there most nights secluded area
- Bullens green lane off of tollgate road, park in the lay by and flash interior light
- Grim's Ditch or Grim's Dyke is an area of countryside in the London Borough of Harrow, close to the Hertfordshire borderline. It extends about two miles from Bushey Heath to Harrow and is most easily reached via Stanmore. It takes its name from the pre-historic earthwork which is one of a number of Grim's Ditches in southern England.
- Kennel Lane in Kinsbourne Green, off the A1081 between Harpenden and Luton. Several pull-outs along this tree-lined and discreet lane.
- Lay By on Lower Road, Hatfield to Luton, a secluded lay-by and woods near golf course
- Galleria car-park.
- Foxholes Industrial estate, behind Beltech... Quiet and dark
- Hertingfordbury Roundabout - On either turn off, off of the A414 dual carriageway. Both are used during the day midweek, and evenings every day.
- opposite Tesco confectionary shop on Ware Road. Car Park at rear straight women needed signed Mogga after dark week days
- Rye park where there is a car park there is a ruin of a old castle very quite area
- Baas Hill Common, Bell Lane, On left of Road on top of hill, just over the A10 bridge
- Nutleigh grove Hitchin, Any time day and night you will find plenty of couples. Gay action also at weekends.
- Old Redding Open Space & car park is a lively spot mainly Thursday - Sunday 10pm onwards. All scenes catered for so expect to be surprised by the variety of action. Directions - On Old Redding Road between Harrow Weald and Oxhey just past the Case is Altered Pub.
- On London Colney bypass heading towards London Colney roundabout, there is a lay-by which is frequented by doggers. Gay action too.
- Bowmans fishing lakes, Go down the A414 towards London Colney and take the turning into a track 20 yards before the petrol garage, this will lead you to the lakes, action starts as soon as its dark and is quite a busy destination! just flash interior light.
- Near the woods at Potters Crouch look for the junction by Ragged Hall Lane and Furze bushes Lane. Good afternoon action, have not been there in the evening though
- Every Friday night in the lay-by on the a10 just by Pearces farm shop from midnight until 3am seen a good number of couples having fun
Punch Bowl Lane
- couples, bi, gay nice and quiet with lots of secluded lay-bys
- The car park at the sports club at the bottom.
- Pishonbury Park Car Park
- Station car park, Ridgmont Road, off Victoria Street. End furthest away from the station is very quiet, dogging action here after dark
- No Man's Land Common on the main road between St. Albans and Wheathampstead. Gay action too.
- Go to the end of the "fishing lake" car park ( the 1 with restaurant in) and drive to the very end of lit section, go through gap and another car park there! Great spot..
- Fairlands valley lake car park...lot of action happening almost every night after 10pm. lot of fun on picnic tables.
- North Road. A Gym called 'Active 4 Less' The car park is empty at night and hidden. No barriers to stop you getting in and there are discreet areas of the car park. Secluded by bushes.
- Fairlands car park and car park opposite football ground used at weekends
- Stevenage enterprise centre orchard road Tuesdays after 7 top end
- Chells park off Gresley way Stevenage, young couples mainly after dark Friday & Saturday evenings around midnight
- Accommodation Road down the side of Watford football club, at the bottom by the ticket office usually busy on Sunday night after about 9-00 p.m.
- Stanborough Park is off the A1(M) at the Hatfield / Welwyn /Hertford exit. Follow signs to Welwyn. There are two car-parks. A huge one on the right which is very busy at weekends. The car-park on left very busy during weeknights after 10.30pm. Both are great dogging locations.
- Digswell Car Park, On B1000 just before the viaduct, as you drive towards Welwyn village park opposite. The car park is busy after dark
Weston woods Baldock
- Going out of Baldock towards Weston village car park on left up hill ,at night couples in daytime plenty of gay fun in woods on the other side of car park