Dogging Locations in Derbyshire
These locations are all that we know about in Derbyshire. If you know of any we have missed, or if any of these have closed we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
- In the park farm shopping area the toilets near the library but beware of the law.
- Allestree Park, Just off A6, very quiet, secluded car park. Ideal for dogging. Quiet location set in beautiful derby, 11pm most nights gets quite busy at weekends.
- I'm afraid there is no dogging here. The entry has been put in by someone with a very vivid imagination! On the face of it, it looks as though it would be excellent dogging site, but it isn't.
- A remote beauty spot owned by the National Trust, open 24-7. Is found between Wirksworth and Belper, 4 miles west of Ambergate. The hill is easily identifiable by the radio masts that crown the summit.
- There is one entrance to the site on the Spout-Bolehill road. The entrance is marked by a National Trust sign, and there is a gravel drive that splits in two. The left-hand drive leads to the 'upper car park' where voyeurs go... the right-hand fork leads to the 'lower car park' where the exhibitors go.
- Alport Height is quiet, and good for the 'shy' amongst you. The site is 1/2 mile from the nearest building, and the site is never visited by the scuffers either.
- It tends to be frequent by younger doggers.
- Alvaston Park on London Road, Derby
- A car-park down near the Goyt Valley Reservoir. Take the Goyt Valley turn off at the Buxton end of Longhill and follow the road for about half a mile.
Calton lees car park
- Situated in Chatsworth grounds- have seen many doggers there! but be careful of police!!!
- Linacre Reservoir car-park. From Chesterfield take Newbold Road for a while and then take the left to Cutthorpe. Follow a winding country road for a mile or so to the entrance of the Reservoir on the left. You'll find several very secluded car-parks.
- Hardwick Park. Turn of the M1 at junction 29 towards Clay Cross. Approx. 5 miles and then turn left and follow signs to Hardwick Park - several couples to be found dogging in and out of cars.
Coach road car park
- Coach road between golden valley and Ironville quiet car park that overlooks nice river
- Markeaton Park. Exhibitionists at Markeaton Park, in both main car-parks off the A38 in Derby, and the smaller rear car-park. Sometimes a police presence. There is also a lot of gay activity here. This dogging site is VERY busy.
- anywhere along the lane seems to be good but do get a lot of single males best during the day
- This location has plenty of lay-bys lots of men wanking even seen one man getting blown at 9 in the morning and others driving around starker's! but this place needs more single ladies and wanton couples even ladies who just watch would be welcomed so come on girls
- car park, rural very quite
- bulldog trading centre at the back of the mill
Highhordish nr Matlock
- Picnic site. Loads of doggers and watchers
- Holme Moss is situated on the Derbys/W.Yorks border, on the Woodhead and Holmfirth road. There is a car park on the summit, which can get busy at weekend nights
Horsley, Sandy Lane
- This location has a big lay-by where couples always fuck great place for a crafty wank and can hear and see any cars approaching. even daytime action but nights best, also porn mags always in the bin. enjoy people and don't leave a mess.
- American adventure, A large car park, not well lit, for the American Adventure Theme Park, situated on the Ilkeston, to Heanor Road, at a village called Shipley, Used by singles and couples, during the hours of darkness. be ready to join in, lots of action, males, females and couples.
- Go through Manners Industrial Estate and there's a turn off to a little car-park that goes down to Manner Floods.
Killamarsh Delves Lane, Wales bar, on the borders of Rotherham and Derbyshire
- Heading from Killamarsh past the entrance to Rother valley park up the hill and past the petrol station turn left at the cross roads and head down to the end, lots of singles and couples, you can also get there from j31 on the m1, follow the signs for Rother valley and take a right near at the Chinese restaurant
- High Ordish Picnic Site, off Matlock Alfreton Road.
- Drive up Slack Hill near Matlock and turn right at the top, and then 200 yards on your right there is a signpost for a picnic area. This is well used after dark by all doggers, being very secluded.
- follow the road on the left side the res. go all the way down at the houses turn right past the Severn Trent gates small turn round at the end, very quite, but good for watching and mixing in with the fun
- go down the right hand lane past the res. when u get to the houses tune right past Severn Trent works gates at the end is a small area to watch or take part
Pond between Ilkeston and Long Eaton
- On the road heading toward Stanton by dale there is a fishing pond with large car park and woodland area. Dogging goes on here regularly on the week end. Needs more people to really get this place going! Park up. Usual things apply, flashing interior lights etc
- the old brick works now has night guards on as there has been a lot of thefts
- the old Butterly brick works in Whitley road of Peashill it not to far form the town centre and there are single males and females and also couples most nights some like to put on a good show and others like to watch and there is a few couples that let single males and females join in just park up and wait and you will find that the secluded road will fill up with a number of cars x
- Used after clubs close at 3am. Park up MacDonald's end of car park
Staunton Harold Reservoir
- car park/picnic area Calke Abbey end of reservoir, is excellent for gay action at night,on carpark or take to the bushes, you do get some occasional teenagers coming there to smoke their dope, and police do visit, but well worth a visit.
- The round car park
- Lowes Lane through to Sinfin Lane. Lots of activity in the evenings and very secluded with plenty of laybys
- Lowes Lane area is off the Willington road and provides lots of lay-bys as it runs parallel to the A50. Loops around to Sinfin Lane by the canal.
- The fishing pond car park Temple People go there to watch and join in
- Tideswell pot market, near the church.
Torside Car Park B6105
- On the B6105 overlooking the Torside Reservoir, quite when dark when walkers have gone home.
- Go out of Willington on Twyford road and take second left past the old power station, then after a few 100 yards is a small lane on the right (sign posted to Arleston) and up there are a few lay-bys that are used for dogging. Best nights are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - there's always someone watching, along with couples looking for singles to join!