Dogging Locations in Buckinghamshire
These locations are all that we know about in Buckinghamshire. If you know of any we have missed, or if any of these have closed we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
- Raans Field off the A404 in Amersham. At the top of Stanley Hill take Raans road, on next left there is a large area on the left of this field where there is lots of dogging action.
- Ashgrove picnic site on the A413 between Amersham and Great Missenden, the right turn is well signposted. Both popular with couples with some gay action available too.
Aylesbury, Watermead Lake area
- Daylight Dogging! Turn into Watermead, on your left you will see what used to be a ski resort but is now a lakeside restaurant. follow the grassy path towards the back of the woods behind the restaurant. in the 3rd meadow (just keep following the path) there is a great spot hidden all round by trees and tall grass. you can see the lake but no one else can see you. My wife and i have used it several times and it would be great to see some more couples there. Mainly for straight couples/ voyeurs
Blackwood Arms car park. Littleworth Common
- quiet and no disturbances
- Picnic car park on the A4146 (Leighton Buzzard to Bletchley road), just above the Three Locks pub beware height restriction for van into car park. Far end usually good for car-park fun after dark.
- Car park off the A421 going from Milton Keynes to Buckingham on right hand side just before you enter Buckingham. Secluded spot with about 6 car spaces, good on week nights.
- On the A421 out of Buckingham towards Tingewick; turn left at the Buckingham Business park sign (towards the refuse tip) and then turn right at the top of the road. Plenty of bi action towards the end of the lane.
- by Winkers there is a car park round the side
- Enter the village and turn at the crown pub to enter the park and ask for Dave
- On Chesham Moor at the opposite end to the swimming pool after dark. some gay action too.
Christmas Common, Stokenchurch
- Car park within the woods just off of the road. Within 2 minutes drive from junction 5 of the M40. There is usually a few cars up there from dark, with more at weekends.
Cockshots Woods, Wendover
- Now reopened
Coombe Hill, Ellesborough
- Awesome place for some car action, anytime after dark there is plenty of action happening..
- From Chalfont st. Giles village, travel up Botrells Lane until you reach the woods, various car parking areas available & some 'off road'.
Holtspur Lane (B4440)
- Great quiet spot, open 24hr. Has space for several cars, used as a picnic area during the day but is free for doggers from about 5-6pm onwards. Located on Holtspur Lane, off of the A40 (signposted Wooburn Green) on your left after 300 yards.
- A picnic area near Aldbury. From Ivinghoe pass the old windmill and bear left for the road to Aldbury. A Large picnic area is on right at the brow of the hill. Action most afternoons and evenings.
- Shenly Wood cark park
- The car park at Furzton Lake. As you go into Furzton (the enterance near the restaurant), turn right and you will see a car park.
- As you go towards Wolverton, past Wolverton train station, round the round about to your left, carry on along that road till you come to a small opening its on the left. There are all trees around the place very private and dark and away from the road.
- Plenty of action on weekends and young couple on most evening. Willen lake is a big place and few car parks. The peace pagoda is a another shag spot.
- Simpson picnic area Just off the H9 Groveway with the OU on your right take the next turning on your left Simpson Road (signposted Simpson)one car park on the left ...and further car parking further down BUT 1st car park is best.
- Cambell Park, in the woods past the big flats, follow the path down though the woods, lots of evening and night time action. have met and played with couples and single here and had lots of naughty fun here. Very good place. also some gay action.
- Stony Stratford nature area, off Queen Eleanor Street, take access road down side of water treatment plant into car park. Good for after dark car-park dogging fun.
- The Boot pub car park, the rear end usually gay spot after dark
- Cublington Spinney and Kingsbridge Picnic Area between Stewkley and Dunton. A small picnic area but sometimes busy in the summer.
Whiteleaf Cross, Princes Risborough
- Plenty of areas near the car park, and sometimes you can join in the action in the car park at dusk
- Shipton layby. As you drive out of Winslow on the A413 towards Aylesbury, the lay by is on your right about 200mtrs down the hill. Some 'after the pub' action to be seen here.
- Public car park(free) at back of the Red Lion Pub. Good for meeting bi guys.
Woughton On The Green
- sports complex massive car park down the back end is great as there are plenty of trees to remain discreet.