Dogging Locations in London
These locations are all that we know about in London. If you know of any we have missed, or if any of these have closed we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
- new rd, Abbeywood, London SE2/ with woods ether side of the road
Alexandra Palace, North London
- The car park by the Ice rink is used by couples and some gay guys from around 10pm to 1am Busier late in the week Thursday through to Saturday and quieter the rest of the week
Bromley by bow
- past Devon's road dlr station first left straight down to a dead end mainly people visit after dark
- Lovers Lane - lots of action alone there, go over Hammersmith fly over towards Richmond when you get to the first round about there a petrol station on your left hand side, take the 2nd exit from the petrol station where the one way fly over starts, then keep driving till you get to a bridge with a set of traffic lights, turn left, this takes you along the river and all the way round lovers lane. plenty of action at night and lots of places to park and have fun.
- Mainly Gays although you do get the occasional couples putting on a show.
Coombe lane, Croydon
- Take coombe lane going towards addington. past Lloyd Park tramlink station and look for Oaks Lane on the left. Turn left and immediately turn into a dirt car parking area. Walk away from the entrance towards a brick structure at the end, on the right . are a couple of paths into the bushes and some clearings with plenty of evidence of action. Dont know if this is a regular place, but worth a try !
Copthall Grounds NW4
- Just off the A1, Copthall sports grounds there's is a car park and in the evening usually after 10pm you will find couples in cars hanging out...
- a small woodland car park of the Purley way near a park very secluded
- The lane that leads up to Dulwich golf course just by the tollgate - Very busy at weekends there's normally one or two couples in cars so lots to see!
Eastbrookend Country Park
- Situated in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. RM10 7DR. Secluded car park on the right just before the entrance to the cemetery. Sharp turn after the Farmhouse pub, carry on past the first car park and onto the second. Lunchtime action - nights as well
- A316 Lay by into London. Truckers stop. Late at night males mainly in the woods.
- Regular dogging on the wooden benches after midnight, the crowd usually are late night pub=crawlers.
- Loads of doggers after dark. Safe for couples who want to play in central London
- the woods behind jack straws castle pub in Hampstead London is probably the most famous of all dogging sites in London for gays
- big open forest very quiet near Chinese garage in Beckenham its fairly new but have seen the odd couples and singles wandering in late at night Friday Saturday and Sunday nights after 10pm
Highgate Woods, Wood Lane N6
- Very secluded, can go into the woods. Getting busier.
Kenton, north of Wembley NW9
- Open space / Barn Hill recreation area on the Fryent Way A4140. - Many couples in cars afternoon/evening. Many young Asians. Some participation. Generally a relaxed attitude about watchers.
- Whipps cross hospital, boating lake
- Highgate woods Highgate London in the restricted conservation area as get off i go there when its a good day
- Avondale drive, there is small lake, and woods :)
- Beside the river, West of free ferry. Benches beside old anchors. Parking outside satellite dish complex. Caution - police do patrol
- mitre bridge off scrubs lane loads of action mainly old couples
- almost every night, mainly weekend all over.. couples, single guys and girls
- Telegraph Road off Putney Heath. Past the Telegraph pub is a small car park. Dogging spot late night for local couples mainly weekends. Voyeurs or participants always welcome
River Lane, Richmond London
- This is a very hot spot in the daytimes weekdays and evenings. Near Ham off Petersham road
- car park on the a1 between apex corner and Stirling corner. always a lot going on here
- There's loads of cars and vans loads to see but be careful the police do go the sometimes
- Half way down Snaresbrook Rd, on right heading east, turn into car park. Plenty of action in woods on both sides of car park. Often better than Hampstead heath!
Surrey quays se16
- Mast leisure park, has Odeon cinema, Frankie & Bennie's, Pizza Hut, Old Orleans & Bowling Alley. Big car park, everything is closed by midnight and couples use the car park in front of Odeon Cinema and side of Old Orleans, Shielded by Old Orleans at back of cars and hedgerow wall in front. Getting more popular, after midnight until around 4.00am
Tooting Bec Common
- Car park when you turn left from the road between tooting bec and Streatham. Really quiet and deserted. Had a great time with 18 year guy and a Milf.
- Still very popular with a mixed crowd but take a walk down the glade toward the big lake and turn right toward grotto for more specialist fun. Bondage is great - lots of places to be tied to and very discreet!
- Most nights have 4 to 5 couples. Plenty of wife swapping and interaction going on. There are many different spots. Which makes this the ideal dogging playground.
Warren Lane Car park
- A small car park on Warren lane, just off the main road between Stanmore and Bushey in Herrtfordshire. Seems to be quite busy from afternoon onwards with singles, couples and gay action too.
- East London's best dogging site. Opposite the hospital in the three car parks by the lake. Plenty privacy in the forest and load or action after dark.
- Car park of Snaresbrook road, mainly gay, but quite a few couples as well.
- Wisley. Go down the A3 towards Portsmouth just before the M25 goes under turn off and then drive straight across the round about as if u was going back on two the a3 take the first road on the left. Then on your left is a car park. couples & if your in to it gay's in the wood's.
- Regular dogging enthusiasts enjoy themselves here. Located close to Wood Green tube station on the Barnet Branch of the Northern line, for all you eager-beavers who were planning a nocturnal trip